Note: All time slots shown on the following calendar are in Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-07:00).
Please read the following information carefully and refer to Piazza if you need more clarifications/details. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time!
- Lecture: Lectures are pre-recorded and posted on the syllabus page.
- Discussion: Discussions are now held on Zoom. The calendar below has the times at which they will be offered, while the Zoom links themselves can be found on Piazza. We also will be creating a walkthrough video for each discussion moving forward, which will be posted on the syllabus page.
- Lab: All labs have been converted to office hours. Given the virtual format, both lab and office hours are treated the exact same.
- Office Hours: Office hours are all also run on Zoom. To access them, log onto our Office Hours Queue. When it’s your turn, you will be given the Zoom link to join.
- In addition, we have a few office hours and discussions at times more convenient to students outside of the US. Refer to the calendar below for these events.
Online Office Hours and Discussions
GSI office hours are in blue, discussion sections are in green, and Professor Adhikari and Professor Gonzalez’s office hours are in orange. To access any online office hour, go to the link http://oh.ds100.org.